Decorating for the Fourth of July can be a lot of fun, especially when you consider just how easy it can be. This is one of the holidays that you can go as far as you want and really have fun with it. It is easy enough to pick up a few supplies at craft stores or just use items around the home. You can even repurpose a wide range of items to make it a truly affordable way to decorate. The key to remember is that, besides red, white, and blue, you also want to bring in line the fun of the day as well as the overall ability to enjoy the summer.
When it comes to home renovation, you may want to incorporate fun amenities into your home to help make enjoying the summer that much more enjoyable. Consider that kitchen remodel or bath remodel, but do not overlook outdoor renovation, such as a patio upgrade or perhaps even the addition of an outdoor kitchen.
To help you get started, consider these 5 decoration ideas that you can give a trip.
#1: Coordinate a Red, White, and Blue Theme
One of the first decoration ideas to consider is pulling together any décor pieces that fit the red, white, and blue theme. This could be things like tablecloths and fun pillows for the couch. Look around your home to determine what is already there that could be helpful to you to use. Keep the following ideas in mind:
- Choose red, white, and blue napkins and plasticware.
- Pick up some paint to paint a few mason jars that you can use to store food items or candies for the must-have sundaes.
- Don’t forget balloons. The right colors make this a super easy way to decorate.
- Choose candies and other goodies with a red, white, and blue theme, such as suckers of just those colors.
- Add in the right color of plates and serving utensils. You can often find these ready to go at any party store.